Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Steamboat and BBQ

Hello, How are you? It has been a while since my last post. Im sorry, my laptop has some problems.
Okay, today I want to share about my Hari Raya Holiday.

Last week, my close friends (Ecah and Jenna) and I went to Embun Dingin Corner where you can find the best steamboat and barbecue in Perlis.
 Actually there is a lot of restaurant that serve steamboat in Perlis,which offer price from only 
RM 9.90- RM 20 per person. 
This price includes all types of drinks,the steamboat  and BBQ menu, even food like Nasi Goreng, Mi Goreng, Bihun Goreng, soup, chili, you name it. And top of all, it is unlimited.
Here,you can eat as long as you want, as much as you want, according to the way you want.



Embun Dingin Corner
(Where miracles happen)
hahahaha.. :)
                                        

                           


The steamboat and BBQ menu for today included veggies, tofu, bird's nest noodles, rice vermicelli, elbow macaroni, the meat balls, the prawn balls, the chicken balls, the crab balls, mushroom balls, the prepped with black pepper chicken and meat and many more. 
They always change their menu so customer wont get bored.

ooooo.. wow~
It is as tasty as it looks.

      The first round, followed by second round, followed by third round.
                         Until we have no longer space to swallow all this delicious food.
                                   
You can either grill it or boil it.. both work for me..
hahaha..

It is so good.. trust me!
I will never lie when it comes about food.

2 comments:

PeRdU cINta said...

Wah...meliurkan..segar sayurannya..

Aisyhah Nyais said...

Food!! Everywhere food! and i like eat and eat eat eat!!